Swarovski crystal question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I've recently started to dabble in nail art after just plain shellacking for a few years! I ordered from scatter crystals sizes ss3,5,7,9 and have tried them on a few clients with great success.
However, I've seen a few pics a while ago that had teeny weeny crystals mixed in with the bigger ones (def not just silver glitter added - I've tried that too and it improved the look but it's not 100% what I'm trying to achieve)... Soooo.. Can anyone recommend a link to buy some smaller than ss3? Pics too would be great! Many thanks lynn

I've just purchased some from Crystal Parade. In the non hot fix, flat backed swaroski crystals they go down to SS3.

I've just purchased some from Crystal Parade. In the non hot fix, flat backed swaroski crystals they go down to SS3, but that's the smallest I've seen.

Thanks but I've already got size ss3.. I need smaller. Will try and find a picture of what I'm after to post but if anyone can help in the meantime please do!

Thanks but I've already got size ss3.. I need smaller. Will try and find a picture of what I'm after to post but if anyone can help in the meantime please do!

I know what you mean and can't find them anywhere, they are literally about 1mm

Can anyone else help?

They may have been pp4, do you have a photo or anything??

Oops.. Re-read and you've already been to Scatter Crystals :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back