Swarovski pics ASAP please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
Hi everyone - hope you can all help me.. Ordered my swarovski crystals in various sizes 3,5,7 and also ordered them in AB the rainbow reflects too... Having only very recently branched out into crystals I now have some clients coming over the next few days who are interested in having on fingernails but only say 3 or 5 in a row against the back of the nail.
My query is this: what colours look good as a background? Do the darker colours still show the reflects? Do they look good (or not?) if the client chooses a glitter as a colour? Please post as many pics as poss so I can see some different options. Thanks in advance! Lynn x

Have a look at Fingernail Fixer, Liverpool Lashes, The Nail Boss - to name just a few. Oh yes, have a look at Sarah, I think she is AKA The Real Mrs Grey (I hope that's right, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) :)

Thanks... I found fingernailfixer and liverpool lashes... But they're tutorials and I really want to see lots of different pictures to compare how different backgrounds with different coloured gems look (specifically clear and ab)... Can anyone help me out?

Have a look on Pinterest x

Latest posts

Back