Swarovski crystals - where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckyboo88

Reaction score
I'm just wondering where everyone gets their swarovski crystals from? May be slightly dumb here but are they the real deal? Lots of dubious auctions on eBay - surely 50 swarovski crystals should cost more than £5!

I'm just wondering where everyone gets their swarovski crystals from? May be slightly dumb here but are they the real deal? Lots of dubious auctions on eBay - surely 50 swarovski crystals should cost more than £5!

Many of us Geeks buy from Scatter Crystals, who are authorised Swarovski Stockists. And no, if you are looking to buy the sizes of crystals suitable for nail art, then 50 shouldn't cost you more than, or anywhere near, £5 xx

Swarovski Flat Back Crystals (Non Hotfix)

I be all mine from scatter crystals, superb company to deal with 9 times out of 10 they arrive the next day. Recommend 100%

I have also found crystal parade, again a uk company and authorised stockists, I've been looking into designing my own pair of swarovski shoes ... Full shoe, I stumbled across Adriano Diamanté shoes and they are full shoe covered and about £900 I was showing my bf saying I want, but may have to settle for doing my own and just the heel or something, he has a lot of my art work (I call doodles) and said I should put them on shoes like this and sell, so is commissioning my first pair :) bless him, even when I said its going to cost about £200 in the crystals!

But anyway you did not ask for that but I'm a little excited to say the least :D been designing all night lol. So the site I found is http://www.crystalparade.co.uk/ and they are about the same price ,abbé a little cheaper, you can buy in wholesale packs of 1440 for about £35 ish.

I'm yet to order from them so delivery I can't comment on, but it says dispatched same day if before 3 so should be next day x

Many of us Geeks buy from Scatter Crystals, who are authorised Swarovski Stockists. And no, if you are looking to buy the sizes of crystals suitable for nail art, then 50 shouldn't cost you more than, or anywhere near, £5 xx

Swarovski Flat Back Crystals (Non Hotfix)

Thanks for that link, I'm going to get some in and start doing these this year:biggrin:

I have used Scatter Crystals and Crystal Parade the lady from Crystal Parade is lovely and always get crystal packs delivered in purple tissue paper, and she will call if there is any queries with your order etc. I started using Crystal Parade as they were slightly cheaper on a particular order I wanted but I always compare between the 2 x

I got mine from the Creative Academy Bournemouth when over last.

Latest posts

Back