Swarovski toes with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowsbeauty

Reaction score
I'm new to posting on here so sorry if this has recently been covered!!

I've been asked to do Swarovski toes -every toe!

What is adhesive is best to use with shellac?? I have CND Gel bond... Is that ok on top of the inhibition layer top coat? Should I topcoat over the crystals?

Also I've been researching on what to charge for this.... Prices in my area range from £30-£60- looking online a silver chrome with glitter is used as the base colour before applying the crystals!

Hope you can help [emoji5]️

Hey, price is up to you really but you need to take into account the price of swarovski and it will take you longer than a normal gel polish. I use a nude gel polish, put loose glitter into it, to give a rock star toes. Then hard gel to set the swarovski in. They don't budge with that. Make sure you put some on the tops too. I'm a bit more heavy handed with putting gel on top of swarovski on toes just cos I don't want them to drop off and your rarely as close to them as you are fingers.

Great thanks. I'm not qualified in hard gel yet though... Would you say to stick with gel bond?

I set in hard gel but you can also set in gel top coat - just make sure to secure them afterwards with more topcoat.
I use a pointed orange stick and dab top coat in between each crystal ensuring they are all 'binded' (for use of a better word).
Gently wipe over crystals avoiding top coat and cure - they last for ages.

Might be worth investing in training. I did the course though nsi for swaorvski toes cos I don't do hard gel extensions either. Esp with summer on its way x

Hope this might help!

Thank you for this I've been using nail glue on tacky coat then top coat sealing in and they just fall off after a day or two [emoji45] I didn't apply the rhinestones into the un cured layer as I thought it would need to set underneath [emoji29]

Help!!! I've updated my app and I'm no longer getting the option to make a new post?? Is this a simple fix? Xx

Latest posts

Back