Sweet Squared and Interlink, delivery problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophistikatedn

Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this scenario before?

I eagerly ordered the new shellac colours and additives from the from the CND modern folklore collection. That bit was no problem.
They tried to deliver Thursday 3rd and neither me or a neighbour was in to accept so I asked via my email updates to deliver Friday to a neighbour as I would also be out.

I received an email from interlink saying they had delivered it to a neighbour, number 86 along with a surname of who signed for it.

Great I thought....going round to my neighbour this morning to collect the said parcel with all my goodies in it turns out they have nothing of the sort that was delivered.
Interlink didn't leave me a calling card saying where or to which neighbour it was left at either.

I'm rather puzzled and worried as to where my parcel is. The email didn't have my street name either it just said number 86, and the surname of who signed for it which doesn't match the neighbours who live next door to me either! Or to any of the neighbours around?
The was no picture either of the house it was left at. It all seems very strange.
I've never had a problem before and always had a calling card saying which house it's been left at.

Interlink are not open until Monday, just to prolong my agony of finding out where the hell it is. I'm concerned I won't have a leg to stand on as it's been delivered but it's obviously lost somewhere. I just hope the person who has it doesn't decide to steal the goods! Then what happens??
I surely have a claim or right to request the amount of what the parcel amount is?
Shall I inform sweet squared too?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks geeks xx

How frustrating. I know it's difficult, but you have no choice but to wait til Monday to question interlink further but in the meantime I would email sweet squared just to keep them in the loop. I can't think what else you can do, but I'm sure others will have ideas. Keep us posted x

I think interlink had some major c*ck ups this week as I read on another thread that they delivered their parcel to a different block of flats with no delivery note or anything.
They sent my parcel to Brighton not Bristol and were less than apologetic about it! Hope you get it sorted soon! Xxxxx

Last wk we had our delivery, and there was a hole in the side of the box, we took pics before we opened it, to discover our large pot of cnd pink acrylic powder missing and 2 solar oil bottles smashed,s2 were brilliant and replaced all once pics were sent as proof

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

God now youve just started me off!! Where do I start?!
My delivery was due Fri 1.25-2.25pm. Husband was in as I was working. I got in at 2.30pm, no delivery! I checked the interlink website to see. It said 'Delivered & signed for by ........'. Err who has signed for it & where the hell is it??No delivery card! I hadnt clicked on anything to say leave with a neighnour!! Didnt recognise the name so I called the depot.
The man on the phone didnt know where my parcel was all he could say is that proper procedure had not been followed!! Delivery driver wasnt answering the phone but he'd call me back.
He did call back to tell me it had been delivered to some flats across & down the road?!? WTF! Who had signed for my package and taken my stock worth almost £300? He said the driver would go back and get it to bring it to me. If they were unable to get it back they'd call the police. Great!
That afternoon I went back to work very cross, when I got home my husband told me a lady whos cousin knew a lady in our flats brought a package over for us. So I have now got my delivery BUT interlink have not been in contact to apologise OR to find out where my delivery is!! Unacceptable. I think S2 need to change companies. Its seems alot of ppl had problems. I'll be contacting S2 tomorrow :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine had a hole in the box...looked like a mouse had had a good chew on it!

Normally, they're very good though xx

Thanks everyone for your comments and fellow stories!
It makes me feel slightly better I'm not the only one! I think it has been delivered elsewhere that what my gut instinct says. Just hope they know to where!!

I'll be contacting both interlink and sweet squared on Monday! Will keep you all posted. Xx

I think interlink had some major c*ck ups this week as I read on another thread that they delivered their parcel to a different block of flats with no delivery note or anything.
They sent my parcel to Brighton not Bristol and were less than apologetic about it! Hope you get it sorted soon! Xxxxx

Did you get your parcel in the end? Had you also got an email saying delivered and signed for etc?
Really hoping I get mine xx

Did you get your parcel in the end? Had you also got an email saying delivered and signed for etc?
Really hoping I get mine xx

Yep got it now, I paid the postage to get it delivered my 12 noon on Wednesday as I knew I was off an would be home to sign for it. I got an email saying it would be delivered on Thursday so I phoned them an they said it had been delivered to Brighton and they would send it to Bristol that day to be delivered to me on the Thursday. I asked them if they could get it to me by 9am Thursday morning as I had a client that booked in specifically for locket love. They said no because i hadn't paid for it to be delivered by 9am I'd only paid to have it by noon. 😮 This really irritated me so I told her as it was going to be at least 20 hours late as It was I didn't think what I paid for really came into the equation! Their customer service on the phone was crap but in fairness they did get it to me for 8.40 Thursday morning but wasn't impressed with them at all! Xxxxx

Yep got it now, I paid the postage to get it delivered my 12 noon on Wednesday as I knew I was off an would be home to sign for it. I got an email saying it would be delivered on Thursday so I phoned them an they said it had been delivered to Brighton and they would send it to Bristol that day to be delivered to me on the Thursday. I asked them if they could get it to me by 9am Thursday morning as I had a client that booked in specifically for locket love. They said no because i hadn't paid for it to be delivered by 9am I'd only paid to have it by noon. 😮 This really irritated me so I told her as it was going to be at least 20 hours late as It was I didn't think what I paid for really came into the equation! Their customer service on the phone was crap but in fairness they did get it to me for 8.40 Thursday morning but wasn't impressed with them at all! Xxxxx

Hopefully they'll be able to locate mine then and re-deliver! Grrrrr
I'm glad you got your products in the end x

I think I must have been one of the lucky ones as I've never had a problem with them. But have had very similar situations with other companies. I always think, if you annoy someone enough something's going to get done. In this kind of situation, anyway. Keep ringing, emailing etc. Don't let them fob you off with excuses.
Good luck!! X

Parcel found!! Was delivered to the road round the corner from me!! I think the delivery driver needs glasses!
Just got to get the parcel now and hope it's still at said address and still in one piece!
The drama continues....

Parcel is now safely in my hands, gutted as no time before I have clients this evening to do colour pops and play with additives etc :(

Spoke to S2 to inform them as I think they need to be updated. They've given me free dilivery on my next order. Interlink are supposed to inform them of problems on ANY deliveries so S2 can resend order if it works out quicker for the client. Guess what.......they had no information!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I like the sound of free delivery on my next order, think another phone call to s2 is in order :)

I had a problem with interlink and Eve Taylor!! They sent me and email updating the progress of my delivery and have me the choice to re-schedule or deliver to a neighbour. I decided to get not delivered to a neighbour, the salons closed Monday and I wanted it early Tuesday to get it all sorted.

I had an email today saying sorry we missed you and a Pic of my salon!!

What is the point in giving an option to change the delivery details (and recover am confirmation email) of they aren't going to look at it!!

:)

I also had an issue last week! Placed my order on Tues and expected delivery Wed/Thurs. Fri came...no delivery! So I called S2 and it apparently hadn't gone through properly due to a 'technical error' so they had to arrange it for next day delivery. Frustrating as I was absolutely desperate for top coat and a couple of colours but it did come around 8am on the Sat and they've promised free next day delivery for my next order. Fingers crossed no more issues for us all!

Latest posts

Back