Sweet Squared delivery??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi Guys
just quick question does anyone know how long the delivery from sweet squared takes if you order on a standared courier? (£5.50)
tried calling few times but can get through

thank xx:)

From one to three days, according to what you have ordered !

Everytime I have ordered I've had next day delivery (not by request) but I suppose it does depend on what you order. Have you tried the live chat through the s2 website? They will probably be able to advise you of delivery times etc :hug:

Thanks for that il base it on 3 days then yer i tried live chat 2 no one available but thanks just trying to decide wether to send to home or work thats all

xxx

If I order before noon, I always get it next day pront. No later than 2 days ever for me.

You are best to follow it up with S2 direct.

Did you know if you order online and spend over £125 you get free delivery too?

I think it's 48 hours, but I find if I phone an order in the morning, it's next day

faye

In the majority of cases, your order will arrive next day, however S2 will always say 2 working days in case there should be any problems with the courier, roads, etc.
HTH :)

I ordered in the morning online & it came the next day (not by request) Was surprised & very pleased. I suppose it depends on what you order. Are you sure you've got the correct number - they've always answered quickly when I've rung

Latest posts

Back