Sweet Squared eligibility?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiiirsty

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone would be able to help me... I'm not trained with CND but I am qualified in beauty and acrylic nails and was wondering if I signed up and sent them my certificates, what am I eligible to buy on their website?

You would be able to buy Shellac and all other prep products but not the enhancement products....

Buying enhancement products is dependent on your qualifications, who you're trained with and how long for :)

Ohhhh I didn't even know I could buy shellac so that's good to hear! I did my nail tech course with a college near me for a year and my qualification's with VTCT so not sure if that counts or not but I can email them and ask! Thanks for replying ☺️

Yeah you just need Level 2 mani and pedi for Shellac.

If your qualified in nail enhancements already then to purchase acrylic or gel products from sweetsquared you would need to do the conversion course. As already stated above you can buy shellac and mani and pedi products from them. You just need to send fax over a copy of your certificates first. :)

Brilliant thanks [emoji16] I'm now officially all signed up to their website[emoji87]

Latest posts

Back