Sweet Squared/Ellisons account set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe91

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m a newbie to the nail industry, so sorry for any silly questions

I am training to be a nail tech, looking to start off mobile and working from home.

I have recently done a manicure course with Ellison’s, will this be enough to get an account with sweet squared/Ellisons.

I am hoping to do the CND Shallec course in the next couple of months, and would like to purchase some to practice with family and on myself before the course. Would the manicure certificate and business insurance be sufficient to open an account with sweet squared and Ellison’s?

Thanks

If you've completed and passed an Ellison course then you should be able to get an account with both. You will only be able to buy products you are qualified to use ie not acrylics etc

If you've completed and passed an Ellison course then you should be able to get an account with both. You will only be able to buy products you are qualified to use ie not acrylics etc
Thank you, am only looking for cnd creative play and shallac, as well as disposables and lecente glitter/nail art and stamping for now, will look at doing more courses and building my knowledge up over time.

I am completely new to this so am only doing it part time for now whilst I build up a client base and continue with training

you'd need the cnd course in order to get the certificate - that will allow you to buy the shellac products specifically

you'd need the cnd course in order to get the certificate - that will allow you to buy the shellac products specifically

This is not accurate- you only need a mani cert to buy Shellac from both S2 & Ellisons. Although it has to be a recognised, accredited cert xx

This is not accurate- you only need a mani cert to buy Shellac from both S2 & Ellisons. Although it has to be a recognised, accredited cert xx

whoops, sorry your right

Latest posts

Back