Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Hi.

I am interested in Minx for my salon, I havent seen it anywhere in my area and it looks fab.

Ive been on to the Sweet Squared website but I cant see how to register to be able to have a look at the products.

Am I missing something obvious? :o

Gx

You need to call Sweet Squared and open an account!

You can also get MINX from Ellisons beauty cataloge x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

I am interested in Minx for my salon, I havent seen it anywhere in my area and it looks fab.

Ive been on to the Sweet Squared website but I cant see how to register to be able to have a look at the products.

Am I missing something obvious? :o

Gx

Sweet Squared only sell to professionals so you need to call them 08452106060 and send copies of your certs to prove that you have the training qualifications of a professional ... simple and quick process and you will be given a customer number ... with this number you will be able to register and view the website.

S2 do everything in their power to protect their professionals and they insist that it is the same for Ellisons and all the rest of the S2 collegue distributors.

Take a little time on Monday to do this and you will be up and running with Minx before you know it.

Latest posts

Back