Switching online booking systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollinsonMiss

Reaction score
I have had online booking with Kitomba for 3 years and my contract is about to end so I am now looking at other companies as ours is New Zealand based and support is outside uk. We do get a lot with the system as its we have the software as well as cloud. I can see all my clients histories, client card etc. We currently pay around £95.00 a month including all text reminders and we have currently have 7 therapists so needs to be capable of accommodating that. I am reluctant to have just cloud base in case of internet failure, the area we are in can be a little temperamental at times

Just wondered if anyone else is using a similar system and can recommend? I would like to cut costs if possible rather than increase them though:)

hi,

I have just got isalon in my salon and its not cloud based as many other ones I was looking at were, its not the cheapest but when I was compairing companies it was the best one I found, I have everything from them online bookings from my website and facebook page, stock control, marketing - which has been a life saver in January! ( I was very scared to take the plunge but can say it was worth it - I know get my Mondays back instead of doing admin all day etc. and have made more money than its costs me due to more bookings from online and no shows and marketing.

Hope you find a system you like :)

hi,

I have just got isalon in my salon and its not cloud based as many other ones I was looking at were, its not the cheapest but when I was compairing companies it was the best one I found, I have everything from them online bookings from my website and facebook page, stock control, marketing - which has been a life saver in January! ( I was very scared to take the plunge but can say it was worth it - I know get my Mondays back instead of doing admin all day etc. and have made more money than its costs me due to more bookings from online and no shows and marketing.

Hope you find a system you like :)

Thank you oopsadaisy I will do a bit more research and see can find, was really hoping to go a bit cheaper but will have to see.

We use Ovatu. If you use it on an iPad it ‘stores’ the pages so you can actually use it and book clients in, even if the internet is down. We’re like you with temperamental internet and I was paying a LOT. I now pay £45 pm including most of my texts, online booking and so on.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back