T-shirt for uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare04

Reaction score
Can I ask if anyone wears t-shirts instead of tunics?

Do you have your logo on them?

Where do you have them printed?

Hi hun, i thought about doing this, i think it is a great idea but still reverted to my tunic for smartness, i think the t shirt would be brill whilst u are out there promoting your business or doing your shopping in tesco lol, u never now. Most places do printing hun, and for my t shirts i used for my princess parties m &S is brill and only cost me a £5 and washes really well xxxxx

I get mine free from vista print hun i think I have about 6 now, I order 1 everytime I put an order for biz cards and flyers in ll free just pay for postage ..x

I get mine free from vista print hun i think I have about 6 now, I order 1 everytime I put an order for biz cards and flyers in ll free just pay for postage ..x

I do the same :green: i get my daughter and step daughter to wear them to advertise and wear mine from time to time when i do my weekly shop!!!

I had some done last year...plain white t-shirt with my company name in gems/crystals .... there are people on ebay that do them for you...or you can get one of these BeJeweler Pro UK and do them yourself...if you do decide to do it yourself you would need the flatback hotfix crystals .. 16MM is a good size to use...HTH

Last edited:
i think the t shirt would be brill whilst u are out there promoting your business or doing your shopping in tesco lol, u never now. Most places do printing hun, and for my t shirts i used for my princess parties m &S is brill and only cost me a £5 and washes really well xxxxx

what a great idea!! what sort of information do you include on your T shirts

i mean i know you would put your salon or business name and number but is there anything other then that

:hug:

I have my name, numbers, and website and logo

Did u say free, how did u manage this, or do u have to order so much to get them freexxx

No I get emails EVERY day offering me free stuff,... I order what I want and only pay p&p on it Im holding off for a bit at the moment tho cause Im having a new Logo made by Carl...x

We wear brown tunics half the week and peachy/orange t-shirts the other half, it was meant to be just for a promotion but we ended up sticking with them. They blend in well with my salon - I need new ones now for the winter, we just get them printed locally.

Wow thank you, I will look in to this abit more

I wear a tunic for most treatments, but I have a printed T-shirt ( vista print) that I wear for No hands massage as I tend to get more oily.

Latest posts

Back