Taking out a free listing in Yell.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get loads of business from my free listing and have a paid one with Thompson local I get nothing from. I will be cancelling that after a year.
I always find if sales people are being pushy I just tell them I'm too busy anyway and they don't really have a come back for that.
I've done a few paid bits and bobs but nothing gets me more than my free listing!

I pay £35 a month and in the beginning I used to get lots of calls. I haven't had one for the past 6 months.

I have asked them numerous times to change my areas but they don't. If I could do it myself I would!!

I won't be renewing in May... unless it's for £10 a month and in the areas that I can work x

If they really were the best then they would not be phoning you.....you would be phoning them. It's like someone knocking on your door asking if you want your driveway done. That's not how the best in the industry get customers.

I set up with Yell, then never answered their calls when they left voicemails saying I needed to confirm some information for them to set things up..

However.. If I google Aesthetically Pleasing in Folkestone, there I am, top of the list.. and It's Yell's listing that has put me there! No cold calling to deal with, no payment.. just don't answer your phone, and you'll still get the listing!!

x

Latest posts

Back