tammy taylor prizma powders..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate angel

Reaction score
have any of you ever used them? how did you like them? just curious..

:rolleyes::ohi,
never used them sorry.may do in the future.xxxxxx

Last edited:
have any of you ever used them? how did you like them? just curious..

I have 27 of the Prizma colors and LOVE them! They're great for both 2 and 1 colored manicures, nail art and even great for making gorgeous acrylic rings! Easy to work with - what's not to love :green:

ive never used TT but ive been on her website and i have to say i like her! shes an actual nail tech and she realises what its like. She has good business ideas to help you make more money.

there are some lovely colours available. some relly nice polish like colours, i especially like the ones that look metalic, they would be ace for fancy french tips.
i wish they did some smaller pots though so you could sample more colours for your money though.

Sorry if this sounds silly, :irked: but being new to acrylics and just having trained on this system, I wondered, to use Prizma colours, are they just coloured acrylic powder, therefore you just use them as you would white or clear etc??
Also when it comes to glitter tips with l&p, again is it just the same???

Thanks in advance

No, not silly at all! But yes, it's colored acrylic powders! Check this link :green: 1 - Tammy Taylor Nails - www.TammyTaylorNails.com - Acrylic Nails, Manicures, Pedicures & Natural Nails

Thankyou, that cleared that up for me.....:green:

Do you have many colours, and which would you suggest was your most popular? Do you use them mainly for art??

Sorry questions questions......so little time, so much to know!!! :green:

As i wrote a little further up in the thread, I currently have 27 of Tammy's Prizma colors and totally LOVE them! :Love: My most popular colors I would say is the Prizma French pink & white, but some clients wants to be more noticeable and wear other colors and/or nail art :green: I love using them for 3D nail art, acrylic rings and marbleized nails! HTH

Ooooooh, I so wanna have a go.....!!

Sorry im quite bad for reading bits of the posts, bad me making you repeat yourself!!

I will defo have a go, looked at the link you sent me, great tutorials on there too, the world is my oyster!!!

Thankyou! :green:

Oh, I'll survive :lol: Glad I could be of any help :green:

Latest posts

Back