Tan solution bubbling out of solution cup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
i have just got the maximist plus and when i'm spraying, the solution bubbles out of the top of the cup and drips onto my hand and the floor. i've read the manual and checked everything is as it should be. anybody any ideas how to stop it?

dont tighten the lid to tight
dont angle the bottle keep it upright when spraying

i have just got the maximist plus and when i'm spraying, the solution bubbles out of the top of the cup and drips onto my hand and the floor. i've read the manual and checked everything is as it should be. anybody any ideas how to stop it?

I had this happen to me before on my mini mist gun. I did all the right things, but in the end I had to by a new solution pot to screw into my gun as I was loosing so much solution everywhere.

Dawn

I had this happen a few weeks ago! My husband had very kindly cleaned all my gun out for me and when i went to use it, it was bubbling! I couldn't figure it out and Steve from Nouvatan very kindly came over and had a look at it for me. Turns out my husband had put one of the parts in upside down! I don't know what the part is called but it was a little plastic disc thingy! It looks very similar on both sides but one side is a little bit deeper than the other.
Maybe it's the same thing that has happened with your gun :D

Latest posts

Back