Tandare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
I'm currently using Organic's range, absolutely love it! Ive been looking at the Tandare range from wow products as i see they do darker % solutions.
Does anyone use this range, i would love some feedback.

Thankyou

Laura

I use both Organics and Tandare and love them both. Tandare I find is darker in both final tan and guide colour than Organics. And oh my the smell is lush! :green:

I use both Organics and Tandare and love them both. Tandare I find is darker in both final tan and guide colour than Organics. And oh my the smell is lush! :green:

Thanks moonbladez

Do you use all the three % solutions they have, how much difference is there between each colour? i have two samples here at home to try 10 & 14% so until i can get my partner to spray me, i wont know the the outcome. Im guessing perhaps mediteranean?

Also i read on here the tandare solution can be quite dry and you need to moisturise more, is this correct?

I have a 10% and booster it up to the customers requirements, so far I have got upto a 13% (!) and id say my client has an 8-10 skin and still looks good on her. But id say it is more of a med look yeah, I may get the fella to spray me with it at the weekend to see what its like. But she never mentioned it being dry and she isnt one of these people who moisturise every day.. even though I do nag her to. Ill see if I can find a photo I took of it..:green:

Thank you, really appreciate your help x

:green:

Can you please explain how to use the booster drops, say i use 50ml tan at 10% and want to boost it up to the 14%, how many drops would i have to add?

x

Hi, Catherine from Wow here....

The booster drops work like this:- 1 drop, per 100ml for an increase of 1%.

So, to take 50ml of 10% to a 14% you would only use 2 drops :)))

Hi, Catherine from Wow here....

The booster drops work like this:- 1 drop, per 100ml for an increase of 1%.

So, to take 50ml of 10% to a 14% you would only use 2 drops :)))

Thanks Catherine

Cant wait to try out my sample this

Laura :biggrin:

Thats what I liked about the Wow booster drops: it is only 1 drop per 1% where as some booster drops are like 10 drops per 1%.

But thanks Catherine I was wondering if you could do 50ml- never thought of halving it... duh :cool:

Latest posts

Back