Tanfantastic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac63

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm booked to go on a Tantrick spray tanning training course the end of this month and they said I need to bring two friends with me to practice on :) . But i'm really struggling at the moment cause most of my friends are working on that day , and the couple of girls that are available are too scared to come incase I make a mess and they are left looking like a zebra, haa . I'm really starting to worry now cause the time is slipping away and i don't have anyone lined up . Can anyone tell me please if you had any experience like this or how you worked around it . I'd really appreciate any ideas , thanks .

Hi there,

I'm booked to go on a Tantrick spray tanning training course the end of this month and they said I need to bring two friends with me to practice on :) . But i'm really struggling at the moment cause most of my friends are working on that day , and the couple of girls that are available are too scared to come incase I make a mess and they are left looking like a zebra, haa . I'm really starting to worry now cause the time is slipping away and i don't have anyone lined up . Can anyone tell me please if you had any experience like this or how you worked around it . I'd really appreciate any ideas , thanks .

hi and welcome to salon Geek......tell your friends not to worry..your trainer will ensure ther are no zebra stripe..she will be there to ensure all is well for you and your friends...all will be fine.
try telling them they are in for something special..that might just sway them into comming.
Good luck on your big day :hug:

Thanks alot for that , I'll tell them the good news tomorrow !!!!

Hi

I had the problem of my intended model letting me down - ending up taking my hubby! He loved it!

Hi there ,

Convinced two of the girls I work with to come along with me , they 're actually excited as well with the prospect of getting a tan cause they are going to a party on the friday night. So you'd never know , if their friends like what they see I might get some business !!!!!:) .

hi just a thought have you thought about asking fellow geeks 'who live close by to the trainer' if they could come as a model for you?? i live far otherwise i would come, thanks and good luck :hug:
Hi there,

Your trainer would never leave your clients looking like a zebra. They are highly trained and be able to spot any mistakes you make and correct them!

Good luck with your training

Kate

Hi there ,
Thanks for your replies , i'm really looking forward to going on the training course and sharing my experiences with you all . Good ones i hope :lol: . Great news as well , my hubby knows this guy that can put a basic website together for me to advertise , which i hope will help boost the interest .
By the way , can you buy the equipment on the actuall day of the course ?
Thanks .

Hi there ,
Thanks for your replies , i'm really looking forward to going on the training course and sharing my experiences with you all . Good ones i hope :lol: . Great news as well , my hubby knows this guy that can put a basic website together for me to advertise , which i hope will help boost the interest .
By the way , can you buy the equipment on the actuall day of the course ?
Thanks .

Well it does seem your getting all prepared for your new venture..good luck with the website..this makes a good front for your buisness and shows people who you are and that your seriouse.

On the equipment side you can either order before,during or after your training..it's completly up to you :hug:

We do however,generally speaking,advise people to purchase their equipment before the training..this way you can take your actual machine to the training and be trained on "your" machine.
This is better as your trainer will also "set" the output volume to suit your specific style (speed of motion) so that when you go off your gun is properly set for you.

Good luck anyway and remember we/your trainer are there for you even after your initial training has finished

Hi Collin,

Thanks a million for that advise .
That sounds a great idea to take your own equipment with you on day of training course . Where could i buy from please and also the best one for me as im going mobile . How many different shades would i have to buy ?

Thanks for all your help.

Hi everyone ,

I've just purchased my Minimist pro !!!! :lol:, i'm so excited , cant wait for it to arrive. Going on my course next week so hopefully it will arrive before that.

Hi everyone ,

I've just purchased my Minimist pro !!!! :lol:, i'm so excited , cant wait for it to arrive. Going on my course next week so hopefully it will arrive before that.

i know you have...just seen it go through the system,thank you very much :hug: its being packed right now,,...will go out tomorrow and you will have it Thursday
So good luck with your training and hope you enjoy spreading the :Love:

O Brill , thank you .

Just wondering , will i have to bring my own solution on the day of training or is that provided. Also , i was wondering ? , did i see somewhere that we can sell tantric products at parties etc , and if so where do we get them from or how much are they please .

Thanks for all your help Collin.:)

Hi All ,

I had my spray tan equip delivered last thursday , really impressed with the starter kit , the box was full and very quick delivery as well .
Can't wait to get started .:)

Hi All ,

I had my spray tan equip delivered last thursday , really impressed with the starter kit , the box was full and very quick delivery as well .
Can't wait to get started .:)

Glad your happy with everything...some training now and you can soon get out there and spread the :Love:

Hi All ,
I went on my Tantrick training yesterday . Really enjoyed it . The two girls I took with me are thrilled with their tan , even though i was a little nervous spraying at first , i was carefully guided along by the trainer . Seemingly all the girls at their work places loved the shade (10) , and are interested in having one done now . HAPPY DAYS !!!!:green: .

Hi All ,
I went on my Tantrick training yesterday . Really enjoyed it . The two girls I took with me are thrilled with their tan , even though i was a little nervous spraying at first , i was carefully guided along by the trainer . Seemingly all the girls at their work places loved the shade (10) , and are interested in having one done now . HAPPY DAYS !!!!:green: .

Well done and I am glad the two girls tans came out well (so no zebra stripes then).
So now having beentrained its time to get some experiance under your belt.
Take it slow as experiance comes through usage so dont expect to be an expert strait away..remember your trainer is always there for you after training so any problems just give her a call:hug:

Good luck and I do hope your buisness is succesful and that you continue enjoying spreading the :Love:for many years to come.

Help!!!!
I spray tanned two of my friends yesterday and both had very blotchy underarms , Please can someone tell me where im going wrong .
Any tips would be greatly appreciated . A couple of the girls at my work place said they would love to have a spray tan , but this episode of blotchy under arms has thrown me a bit . They had removed all deodorant and moisturiser so i must be doing something wrong .:cry:

Help!!!!
I spray tanned two of my friends yesterday and both had very blotchy underarms , Please can someone tell me where im going wrong .
Any tips would be greatly appreciated . A couple of the girls at my work place said they would love to have a spray tan , but this episode of blotchy under arms has thrown me a bit . They had removed all deodorant and moisturiser so i must be doing something wrong .:cry:

One thing is to make sure you don't spary directly into the arm pit.. always above and below it. After spraying this area and side torso make sure the client doen't put their arms to their sides straight away and give the tan chance to dry up a little. Another thing I see new students doing is spraying on the side of the armpit down the arm ... but not moving quick enough which causes a deeper depoist of solution at the start of the pass... you need to be literally moving the gun as you press to release the solution so there is no dark start.... practice on some couch roll (up in your booth and do lots of passes to see that you have a nice consisant line).

Chat to your trainer about your worries, I am sure they will be only too happy to give you some guidance flower :hug:

Hi Jen

Thanks a mill for that advice , i will def try that. :).

Latest posts

Back