Tangle Teasers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmullg83

Reaction score
Hello gang! Got the new blow dry tangle teasers today in the salon. The girls who've used them, love them. Anyone else tried them yet? Do you rate them?

Oh what these I need them

I haven't used them I'd like to know what they're like though as Ive found I prefer the wet brush as it has untangles much easier and has a handle!

I too prefer the wet brush

Last edited:
the tangle range is good to sell to anyone. They have something for anyone. I once had a client bring in her "special brush" that her hair extensionist had given her 25miles away... guess what it was a tangle brush!! So it gave me an idea to expolit! Here's how i retail it. hair extensions, anyone wanting volume etc I tend to make a little pack with shampoo & conditioner styling products and it sells well. Rave about it, these products have good mark up! xoxo

Our salon doesn't need to market them. They seem to fly out the door! Ha. Lucky I guess. But then we all use them on our clients. A few of mine have even used the "holy crap how did you untangle my hair so quickly" phrase. Instant sell! Lol. x

Latest posts

Back