Tanning arms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
I'm really struggling with tanning arms!!! Especially the underneath. Always seem to miss a part [emoji30]

From the side I do the one arm in the air, I'm just struggling to make sure all parts are covered underneath, especially on larger ladies.

Any advice??

Hi louisekjh,

Below are 2 links to our "how to spray tan" videos - vertical & horizontal techniques. Perhaps these could be of help :)

TE
x

Do the front of arms as client is stood facing you then Ask the client to turn there arm over so the underneath of the arm is facing upwards you can get round the armpit and full length of underneath of arm then ask them to turn to the side and spray vertically again I then ask them to lift there arm to do down the side of the body and then whilst their arm is in the air you can check you have not missed anywhere if yo have spray it again, arm down turn too the back stay back of arm then last I spray hands at an exaggerated distance in an X movement so it's overspray they are catching .

Latest posts

Back