Tanning help quickly please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
A friends daughter has her prom tonight and I sprayed her last night - reluctantly - she's 13. Anyhow I used crazy angel 9% so it would be nice and natural - she's showered this morning and said her feet are still white and she had a brown circle in the middle of her neck - brilliant for photos. Can i spray her feet again today can't do this until 4.30 and prom is 6.30 and what can I do about her neck I pressume she touched it before drying maybe not

Please help

Oh no! I hope you figured something out for this. Sorry I am no help! xx

A friends daughter has her prom tonight and I sprayed her last night - reluctantly - she's 13. Anyhow I used crazy angel 9% so it would be nice and natural - she's showered this morning and said her feet are still white and she had a brown circle in the middle of her neck - brilliant for photos. Can i spray her feet again today can't do this until 4.30 and prom is 6.30 and what can I do about her neck I pressume she touched it before drying maybe not

Please help
I'd use instant tan on the feet and make up in the neck. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back