Tanning Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellySue

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondering if you could help me?

Firstly, is it better to offer manual St Tropez tanning rather than spray tanning (I am mobile)???

And where can I find a college that offers the training for this - I have googled allsorts but to no avail!!

Hope you can guide me!!!!!!!
K xx

If you want to train in St Tropez manual tan you would need to contact them directly for the training,

however i do find that spray tanning is more popular with clients as it only takes 5 Min's to give them a tan,
around 20 Min's to set up, do consultation, do the tan and pack away, hth :hug:

Firstly you need to think about money.

Time = money

It goes without saying that a spray tan is simply much quicker to do, meaning you can do more tans in an evening or day and therefore make more money.
BUT you might have potential clients wanting the manual application method and might be prepared to pay more.

Have you contacted St Tropez direct to enquire about training?

Hi ya,

Ive done both Spray Tanning (Tantrick on my own, and Sienna through College) and St Tropez came in to my college for enrichment week for training (nice certificate I have to say).

As with anything there are pro's and con's:-

Spray tanning is quick and you probably will get more clients who want it.

And yes St Tropez is a longer treatment (thus you would charge more for it as it is a more luxurious treatment) and some clients do prefer it.

So really if I was you I would ring St Tropez and find out about training, research spray tanning and the training (and get samples) and see how your budget is and then yu can asses which you feel you would get the best income from and suit you.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your replies. Need to have a think about it all but I really do want to do St Tropez.

Thanks, Luv the Newbie!! xx

Latest posts

Back