tanning injection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne91

Reaction score
has anyone had or got info on this please?xx

There is an extensive thread on it. You can use the search to find it.

ive just done a course of tanning injections, work really well look like ive just come back from holiday and i think they have made my hair and nails grow a lot faster got it from the internet - melanotan. I wanted to en-corporate this into my business but im not sure if you can i havent looked into yet :cool:

This is so wierd i was talking about tanning injections this afternoon. One of the girls at the salon I rent in has been using them for about a week. It looks just like she had a spray tan done.
The side affects don't look good though.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Buying something off the Internet and injecting it ... that's going to be safe and without risk!

Mat

Ive recently just finished a course i am pale skinned and and a red head and they made no differnce to my colour still pale but a bit more freckley.

Im really disappointed as i know others who have had great results.

They did make me feel really sick some day.

HTH

I can't believe people actually use these, are they safe?

This is so wierd i was talking about tanning injections this afternoon. One of the girls at the salon I rent in has been using them for about a week. It looks just like she had a spray tan done.
The side affects don't look good though.

side affects?????

If only life was that simple:rolleyes: I'm in the fair skinned freckle club:rolleyes:

side affects?????

Yeh they make her feel quite sick. She has gone really tanned. She is using them where you go on the sunbed too.

Latest posts

Back