Tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi,

Whats the best spray tanning machine on the market??

Sarah x

I would like to know this also 😬😬

Do a search, you will find loads of topics & posts on tanning machines, it's all a matter of personal preference.

Versa spa ! I have had a versa in my hair & beauty salon for less than a month and everyone loves it! It's a lot of money to invest so I did lots of research before purchasing mine, amazing results ! Cannot applaud it enough :)

I have the opus4 I-tan machine in the salon. It gives lovely results and v.straightforward to use. I did test the versa spa too (lovely results) and also looked at the mystic HD booth. It in the end, they took up more room and needed a water supply so went with opus 4 which was also cheaper as built in the uk so no shipping costs. The Opus 4 i-tan fits into quite a small area and is easily cleaned by wiping down and changing filters every so often. I also liked the idea of supporting a British manufacturer and you can use any solution with it although I have stuck to their recommended one which is by Norvell the leading american brand apparently. You can look at the website, I think it's www.itan.co.uk or something like that. They are distributed by a company called crystals. they also do extraction booths etc if you didn't want an automated machine but the auto machine also let's you do manual spray tans too if you want. Our clients like the privacy of an automated booth and it is less than 15 mins treatment time with the booth drying you as it sprays so the client gets dressed straight away.

However one piece of advice if you can afford it, don't get sucked into the lease purchase thing. This is my biggest mistake ever and because of that I doubt I will ever make profit on it as i had been given incorrect info about the finance terms and rushed into it without checking everything properly so if you can borrow the money by some other means so you can own it outright from the start then that would be a much better option! I have learnt the hard way unfortunately!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I am having spray tan training next Wednesday - as have been wanting to add this to my treatment menu for quite some time - so, will see what the trainer advises and go from there.

The automated machine sounds really good from what you are saying - I will google it and have a read… I work from home, so, don't have much room, so - may not be an option at all for me.
Sorry to hear about the bad experience with the leasing - thats tough! and a hard lesson :-(

Latest posts

Back