Tanning men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraksmart

Reaction score
hey! iv just finished my omg spray tanning course, and its going well and have started getting quite a few appointments! and a quite a few are men enquiring, but iv set up from home and im just a bit worried about letting men in the house and the safety aspect, so im not sure if i should just offer the tans to women only!? anyone got any advice???:Look_left laura xx

If you aren't comfortable with it then don't do it. The only other thing I can think of is ask a friend or relative (preferably male) to sit downstairs while you have a male client in the home salon room. But if you are going to have quite a few it may be a bit of a inconvienance asking someone to pop around alot.

Safety first.

Hi, I haven't had any enquiries from men just yet! But I know one day it'll happen..... I work from home right now so I'm kind of the same as you, tbh I don't think I'd feel comfortable tanning a naked male.

I don't know if i feel like this because the 'bits' I usually see are only those of my husband who I've been with for 10 years so I'm totally comfortable round him if that make sense?
But If some stranger whipped it out then I think I'd feel really awkward & want to well just die lol I'm not really a shy person either so god knows why I feel like this!

I do use disposables & when I tanned my brother & his mate they wore boxers - that im fine with! Clients in boxers! But I've read story's on here of men dropping it all & getting in the tent butt naked whilst the techs have been setting up the spray gun etc..

Oh & I know all men aren't pervs (just want to point that out - i dont associate every male as a perv) lol but you've always got those horror story's in your head haven't you.

Sorry probably haven't been much help just offloading my fear on here too haha. x

Hi, I haven't had any enquiries from men just yet! But I know one day it'll happen..... I work from home right now so I'm kind of the same as you, tbh I don't think I'd feel comfortable tanning a naked male.

I don't know if i feel like this because the 'bits' I usually see are only those of my husband who I've been with for 10 years so I'm totally comfortable round him if that make sense?
But If some stranger whipped it out then I think I'd feel really awkward & want to well just die lol I'm not really a shy person either so god knows why I feel like this!

I do use disposables & when I tanned my brother & his mate they wore boxers - that im fine with! Clients in boxers! But I've read story's on here of men dropping it all & getting in the tent butt naked whilst the techs have been setting up the spray gun etc..

Oh & I know all men aren't pervs (just want to point that out - i dont associate every male as a perv) lol but you've always got those horror story's in your head haven't you.

Sorry probably haven't been much help just offloading my fear on here too haha. x

haha i know what you mean, i think im going to stick to just spray tanning women! because knowing my luck id get a complete weirdo stripping off in my house :lol: x

Latest posts

Back