Tanning % pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LORNA MCQUE

Reaction score
I find it difficult to choose a tanning product when I can't see results of how different % can turn out
Please post any pics of your tans and what % & brand you've used.I've ordered a sample of nouvatan to try and have been looking at crazy angel but as many on here when your starting out which one do you buy without trying samples of them all and how expensive would that be let's help each other out

This is a good thread for you, tons of photos - http://www.salongeek.com/threads/lets-see-your-tan.176691/

I've been using Crazy Angel for about 2 years and I really like it, has a nicer smell than most tans. Guide colour isn't too dark so no one leaves looking scary and it develops nicely. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but I've never had any problems or complaints, my clients love it.

I buy 9% and 13% I've never bothered with 6% so I can't comment on that. They sell tan intensifier drops which are great to boost the % up so you could really just buy 1 bottle of 9% and the drops and custom make shades instead of investing in 3 different bottles. But to be fair Crazy Angel isn't as expensive as some brands x

I don't have any pictures but have tried and tested most tans and keep going back to Sienna X. Such a good all round tan which seems to last the longest. I do have clients who like the fake bake darker solution but have found this one doesn't last as long as the original tanning solutions but if your client wants to go darker then normal this is the tan you want.

When I first started I messaged the big names for samples and tried them on myself and friends to see which one I liked. So I would recommend doing that if your having trouble deciding x

Latest posts

Back