Tans and tints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
have to do a spray tan next week along with an eyebrow tint was just wonderin which way people would say to do this, was thinkin the tint first?

They should be done 24 hours apart.

If you want to risk the tint turning a strange colour then it would be tint then tan.

You couldn't tan then tint as the cleansing of the brows & the products used to remove the tint would remove the tan and you would be laying down risking making a mess of the tan.

They should be done 24 hours apart.

If you want to risk the tint turning a strange colour then it would be tint then tan.

You couldn't tan then tint as the cleansing of the brows & the products used to remove the tint would remove the tan and you would be laying down risking making a mess of the tan.

Definitely agree, tinted my eyebrows (dark brown) then sprayed myself and my eyebrows went a lovely gingery colour! x

I would normally do the tint and then the tan have done it plenty of times and never had colour change, however I wonder if you did the tint and just applied petroleum jelly on the brows after wards as a barrier cream and then sprayed would that work?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back