Tantrick 8% Problems??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire213

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I've been having a few problems with the 8% tantrick solution, it seems to be soaking wet and really runny when it is applied. I'm having no problems with any of the other shades so I know its not my technique or the nozzle. Does anyone have any ideas on what's happening?
Btw, I dont know the model of the machine but it's the big Tantrick one, not a handheld one.

Advice gratefully received!! xx

I would be testing it out on couch roll before I started to see how the solution was coming out and adjusting my gun so that it came out slower. I notice that I have to alter my gun to which % tanning solution I use. That's why I always test out on couch roll first.

Hi guys and gals,

I've been having a few problems with the 8% tantrick solution, it seems to be soaking wet and really runny when it is applied. I'm having no problems with any of the other shades so I know its not my technique or the nozzle. Does anyone have any ideas on what's happening?
Btw, I dont know the model of the machine but it's the big Tantrick one, not a handheld one.

Advice gratefully received!! xx

How much solution are you applying??...should be around 35ml :hug:

Latest posts

Back