Tantrick Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinki Pinkis

Reaction score
Hi

Im considering on becoming a mobile spray tan therapist. I have no beauty back ground at all, does any one been in the same situation??
Ive decided togo with tantrick and contacted my local trainer.

What is the best machine to go for???
Whats the average price people charge?
Im stuck for a name, any suggerstions???

any advice would be great, thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Im considering on becoming a mobile spray tan therapist. I have no beauty back ground at all, does any one been in the same situation??
Ive decided togo with tantrick and contacted my local trainer.

What is the best machine to go for???
Whats the average price people charge?
Im stuck for a name, any suggestions???

any advice would be great, thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

Thank you for choosing Tantrick and we look forward to working together with you in making your business a success.

It all starts with training of course and then as you quiet rightly have identified...getting the right equipment to suit your particular needs.
That is what your trainer is also there to do so I would strongly recommend that you call her up and discuss your business plans with her so as she can advise you the best equipment to take on board to enable you to do your job.

In your location prices should be fairly good...again discuss this with your trainer(as we are not allowed to do so on this forum)
HTH :hug:

I have absolutely no 'beauty' background (I work in a farm shop!) However spray tanning caught my eye and I now do mobile tans when I'm not working. Your background really doesn't matter. As long as you are friendly, come across as confident and competant (know your stuff!) you should be fine.
Good luck
K

I didnt have a beauty background either and did the training with tantrick, decided with my trainer which was the best equipment for me and after about 10-15 tans found it a piece of cake. You'll love it, I love meeting all the different people I come across. Best of luck, you'll be fine ! xx

I had no beauty background atal eitha. Worked in an office most of my life and desp needed a change. Id been thinking about training in beauty for a year b4 I finally plucked up the courage to go for it. I trained with tantrick and bought the mobile mini mist. Depending on your area, depends on what you charge really, think its from £15-£25...hth
:)xxx

Latest posts

Back