Tantrick Seems too thick for my machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi

I have been spray tanning now for about 2 years I started off using couture and moved over to tantrick found the tan lasts a little longer and fades better but lately it seems to be clogging my machine up, I have changed the filter and when I spray water through my machine its fine but the tantrick solution is spotting causing a pebble dash affect on people, i am now loosing my confidence in the solution, I use a little Maximist machine Ive had it 2 years, any suggestions?

Thanks
Vicky

Hello

The best thing i would do is to give tantrick a call and explain this to them

Thanks

I wouls sugest taking your gun apart and giving it a thorough clean. Sometimes the sugar in the solution can crystalise around the needle and cause the solution to come out oddly.

The spotting effect wouldnt be visable when you spray with water so you cant tell if it's the same when you spray water through really and thats why I'd say take the gun apart and make sure the needle is really clean along with all the other parts and then put it back together and do the couch roll test to set it back up again and see if the splatter effect is still there or gone. Hopefully cleaning it will fix your problems.

Latest posts

Back