Tantrick Solution samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a mobile spray tan tech and have been using A-Tan for about a year now and am quite happy with it, the occassional customer has Couture, Ambermist,Urban Tan or sometimes St Tropez.

I have been reading about the Tantrick Tan on this site and would like to try it out but can't find anywhere that will sell me sample size bottles of solution as many other products do. To buy 500ml or a litre of each would cost a lot especially if my customers dont like it and I am stuck with stock going off.

I ideally want a sample of each color and the Autumn Gold as I have a few wedding parties booked in and this time of year the Autumn Gold might go down well.

Any ideas or anyone out there who could put me in touch with a therapist who would let me have some ( I don't expect it for free)

Many thanks
Kind regards
Nikki

Last edited:
Hi there,

I am a mobile spray tan tech and have been using A-Tan for about a year now and am quite happy with it, the occassional customer has Couture, Ambermist,Urban Tan or sometimes St Tropez.

I have been reading about the Tantrick Tan on this site and would like to try it out but can't find anywhere that will sell me sample size bottles of solution as many other products do. To buy 500ml or a litre of each would cost a lot especially if my customers dont like it and I am stuck with stock going off.

I ideally want a sample of each color and the Autumn Gold as I have a few wedding parties booked in and this time of year the Autumn Gold might go down well.

Any ideas or anyone out there who could put me in touch with a therapist who would let me have some ( I don't expect it for free)

Many thanks
Kind regards
Nikki

Contact Collin on here hth x

go on to their website: tantrick spraytan
and email them asking for some samples and they will send them to you
hth

Thanks,

I'd gone on to the wrong website, all sorted now.

Nikki

Glad you are sorted out now,
we dont charge for samples :hug:

Hi There,

Just a quick thank you to all of you especially Colin who was extremely helpful and promptly sent off samples.

I'll be trying one out this afternoon as I am feeling as pale as a pale person...LOL.

Very Impressed with the service
Regards
Nikki

I personally wouldnt use AG on a wedding party, unless you are spraying everyone that is attending? lol it is 10.5% so may be a bit too much for the bride and would look odd in the photos if she was much darker than everyone else. I would say 8% or EOS would be a better choice - jmo of course :green:

I personally wouldnt use AG on a wedding party, unless you are spraying everyone that is attending? lol it is 10.5% so may be a bit too much for the bride and would look odd in the photos if she was much darker than everyone else. I would say 8% or EOS would be a better choice - jmo of course :green:

Definatley 8% or EOS for brides...dont want em clashing with their white dress now do we :eek:

Latest posts

Back