Tantrick Tan in a Can

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyDaydream

Reaction score
I have just received my Tantrick Tan in a Can and want to give myself a golden glow for tomorrow night. Any fool-proof application tips would be well received!

I'm really excited to try it out but I'm scared as I have been known to get a tad carried away!

The last home tanning product I tried was the Xen mousse and although it was a gorgeous colour, I could never manage a streak free application :irked: (not blaming the product at all - must have been me!)

Thanks in advance :hug:

I have just received my Tantrick Tan in a Can and want to give myself a golden glow for tomorrow night. Any fool-proof application tips would be well received!

I'm really excited to try it out but I'm scared as I have been known to get a tad carried away!

The last home tanning product I tried was the Xen mousse and although it was a gorgeous colour, I could never manage a streak free application :irked: (not blaming the product at all - must have been me!)

Thanks in advance :hug:

It is difficult with any tan in a can product to spray yourself evenly all over and it really is best if you can get someone to do it for you:hug:

Try and remember "less is more" and don't go at it like a mad woman and empty the can over yourself...it is far better to put not enough on as you can far easier apply more rather than having the problem of trying to remove over sprayed areas.

There is quiet a high amount of initial colour guide in the product...great for that instant tanned look while the tan develops underneath ...but...with colour guide comes mess...so apply in the bathroom preferably not on a white shag pile carpet..put a towel down.

So take it slow..and less is more.

Oh and this is not an aerosol product..it has a bag inside that allows you to spray even holding the can upside down..the point is...DONT SHAKE the can before use...simply strip,find a safe area that's easy to clean after and spray :hug:

Don't forget to exfoliate prior to use and make sure you moisturise regularly after application to avoid dryness to the skin and to help with the longevity of the tan.

Hope that helps and good luck:eek::hug:

Thanks Collin! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow, will let you know how I get on! :hug:

I use Xen Tan Deep Tan Luxe and contrary to the name, you get tanned but its not really really dark, and I find it quite good to use. Best thing is you don't have to shower Xen Tan off, unlike Fake Bake.

Not that this helps you with you can tan stuff, but for the future...

okay, less is more, less is more - unless we're talking about chocolate obviously!

Latest posts

Back