Tantruth Training is it any good ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cezziebear

Reaction score
hi geeks

after a break form doing hair & beauty i've decided to go back an do a bit of mobile, as an additional service i was thinking of doing a spray tan course, my local sally's phoned me today they have a tantruth spray tanning course coming up in sept, is the training any good? have any geeks done the course? i've read a few reviews and there not the best for the product but i understnd i can put any solution with any machine i'm getting the impression HVLP ones are good !! any advice i'd really appreciate as theres a lot of info on the product an not much on the actually training given thanks geeks x x :rolleyes:

Hiya,

Yes you can use any solution but I really really would do you research, training is paramount imo. I trained a few years ago with a company that I won't name (a well known one though) and spent a fortune on equipment etc, had my confidence totally battered and have had to buy new equipment and retrain this year! I re-trained with Tantrick which is one to one, the equipment is fab and the training was a breath of fresh air on what I had learnt. Obviously a lot of companies provide really good training, I just picked the wrong one initially so don't go on price, do your research and save yourself heartache and cash!

thanks frankey i'm a lot of info about an i think the best ones seem to be sienna tantrick an la tanning an i've decided not to go with tantruth now i'm going with sienna after reading all the reviews it seems one of the better ones ans the is very local , i've really gone for it today an i've booked the training which is on sunday :lol: i'm excited and nervous at the same time lol :hug:

hi, i have used tantruth for about 6 months and its fab natural streakfree its great and all my clients happy too :)

Hi there, I have recently trained in TanTruth (literally 2 weeks ago!) and have only done 1 tan so far on my sis-in-law. It went absolutly great - no streaking and very natural. I was a bit hesitant as to how much solution I should release coz I didn't want to turn her orange for her hols! But it matched her skin tone great and I just wish I'd gone a tad darker now.

Have got 2 more booked in for next weekend! :)

Latest posts

Back