Tantruth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have used tantruth it woz ok but found it very sticky when applied wouldnt use it all the time thou

ive just started using tantruth spray tanning and i do prefer it in colour to st tropez etc.
but ive noticed with the gun i cant stand anywhere near my client coz they get splat marks all over
i have to stand right back.

is it the gun or is there something i can do to stop the splatting and so i can get closer to my clients to say do under arms etc

i have just started doing mobie spray tanning with tan truth and i do love it but im worried about peoples houses as i have to stand so far back and how to get a neater finish without having to pat dry all the blobs

I am doing my spray tan cousre on monday, I am going to do this mobile as my treatment room isnt big enough for the tent & treatment couch. I have ordered the xen tan range to use. Got a sample sent from them & it smelt lovely & went on really well.

ive just started using tantruth spray tanning and i do prefer it in colour to st tropez etc.
but ive noticed with the gun i cant stand anywhere near my client coz they get splat marks all over
i have to stand right back.

is it the gun or is there something i can do to stop the splatting and so i can get closer to my clients to say do under arms etc

i have just started doing mobie spray tanning with tan truth and i do love it but im worried about peoples houses as i have to stand so far back and how to get a neater finish without having to pat dry all the blobs

i have the exact same problem!! i have ordered a sample of sienna x to see if the same thing happens. If i does then i think i may need to invest in a new machine.

Latest posts

Back