Tape ins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hey!

Those of you who do tape-in extensions, how do you fit around the sides? I can't remember where I saw it but I saw someone say never fit tapes on a diagonal, always completely horizontal. It just seemed to stick and I've never done it diagonally.

When my clients put their hair up though.. I'd like it to be less noticeable especially with fine hair clients, so do any of you fit them on a diagonal around the hair line?

Thanks

Hey!

Those of you who do tape-in extensions, how do you fit around the sides? I can't remember where I saw it but I saw someone say never fit tapes on a diagonal, always completely horizontal. It just seemed to stick and I've never done it diagonally.

When my clients put their hair up though.. I'd like it to be less noticeable especially with fine hair clients, so do any of you fit them on a diagonal around the hair line?

Thanks
Hello! I do it both ways. It really depends on how the client wears her hair most often. If she wears her hair back or half pulled back a lot I apply the sides at a slight diagonal and it helps them lay flat when she pulls her hair up. If she wears her hair up high on top stick with the horizontal application. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back