Tape & micro weft extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle1991

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
ive spent days searching the net on more information on the
Tape & Micro Weft metods - I know there is quite a bit of information on here but Ive not come across exactly what Im looking for !

I am currently qualified in Micro Fusion & Micro Rings - I love it but now want to add these 2 new methods to my services.

Firstly have any of you geeks had lots of interest in any of these 2 methods? Do you feel it is worth doing the course to offer?

Secondly what course did you do to qualify in these methods? did you think they where worth the money etc?

What are your fvaourite retailers for Tape Hair & Micro Weft? Ive seen some ladies buy normal weft for both and obviously depending on what method they offer - just add their own tape - or apply the micro rings seperatly (i hope some of you know what i mean by that :)

Sorry for all the questions ladies but Im sure you all understand how important it is to do as much research as possible before hand :)
Any answers you have to the questions or any other information would be amazing !!!

thank yooou x

Latest posts

Back