Tasha Jacks and Celebrity Elite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Im looking for a high end quality supplier and read so man good things about both these suppliers.

Is the hair pre tipped? i mostly use nail tip hair.

Im sure i read somewhere that they charge extra to tip it?

can anyone shed some light on this who actually uses them

thanks

I freqently use Tasha Jacks it is fantastic quality! The prices are per 25g and vary depending on colour and length as well as if you choose European/Russian/Asian. There is an additional charge for tipping and again this varies depending on whether it is nail bonds or micro bonds and is priced per 25g. Hope this helps

If you buy tasha jacks not already tipped does it come in a weft or just loose?

It comes loose in a ponytail bundle of 25 g

Just one thing girls... if you are going to get some loose hair then make sure you have a drawing mat too!

I know it may sound pretty obvious but, I once knew of a girl who didn't think she needed one.... ended up dropping most of the hair on the floor... of course rendering the whole bundle useless! It wasn't cheap hair either!! :eek:

xx

Just one thing girls... if you are going to get some loose hair then make sure you have a drawing mat too!

I know it may sound pretty obvious but, I once knew of a girl who didn't think she needed one.... ended up dropping most of the hair on the floor... of course rendering the whole bundle useless! It wasn't cheap hair either!! :eek:

xx

Ouch that's a very expensive mistake!

I did that!! When I first qualified cos my trainer told us to cut a strand from underneath the tie on the hair, I didn't agree with this because you lose at least an inch of hair. So I thought I knew better and took the tie off and tried lifting out strands from the loose hair on my table!!
Luckily I was practicing on my sister so it wasn't a real client. It was Tasha Jacks hair though! What a waste :(

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

I did that!! When I first qualified cos my trainer told us to cut a strand from underneath the tie on the hair, I didn't agree with this because you lose at least an inch of hair. So I thought I knew better and took the tie off and tried lifting out strands from the loose hair on my table!!
Luckily I was practicing on my sister so it wasn't a real client. It was Tasha Jacks hair though! What a waste :(

Oh bless you... well at least you now know that in making your mistake you could well have saved many others from doing the same :biggrin: You should be proud of yourself for that at least :wink2: haha x

Latest posts

Back