Technique and formula ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eloise86

Eloise86
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a lady who is naturally an 8 but her hair is very warm. The root colour is her natural, the ends are what previous colour has faded out to. We usually go for an 8.77 in Schwarzkopf 8 copper. Lady now wants dark hair with a few lightly balayaged ends. Not sure if I need to pre pig as hair is naturally warm. (Ladies hair can throw out khaki occasionally so I’m assuming so). I’ll post pics of what she is now and what she would like. Any ideas on the way to do this would be much appreciated! I’m thinking all over colour then dryer of with a few balayaged highlights in ends to ensure even coverage of the all over colour.
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG

What level are you planning to drop her to, as the pic is Asian hair and likely to be around a 2/3 naturally? If you’re only dropping to a 5, you probably don’t need to pre-pig.

Thank you for your reply... yes 5 or 6... would you agree to colour all over first then to do highlights? Xx

Hi guys, I have a lady who is naturally an 8 but her hair is very warm. The root colour is her natural, the ends are what previous colour has faded out to. We usually go for an 8.77 in Schwarzkopf 8 copper. Lady now wants dark hair with a few lightly balayaged ends. Not sure if I need to pre pig as hair is naturally warm. (Ladies hair can throw out khaki occasionally so I’m assuming so). I’ll post pics of what she is now and what she would like. Any ideas on the way to do this would be much appreciated! I’m thinking all over colour then dryer of with a few balayaged highlights in ends to ensure even coverage of the all over colour. View attachment 207198View attachment 207199

I would definitely put something in to counteract the warmth coming through . I know it’s still technically a “warm brown” but the roots look like a level 2 our into a golden brown . I would do Colour all together , root fading out into weaved foil work hope this helps .

Latest posts

Back