Teeth Whitening Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pmcnaught0

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been on a couple of web sites one being Miami White, and another B Zero.

I am not a dentist and have only ever done eyelash extenstion course before. Would like some advise if a total novice like myself could or should train in this, even thought these sites say it is ok. Any reviews of anyine that has done such training, would you recommend and are you making money?

Thanks
Pamela

Hi xx

I posted a similar thread other day and no-one wants to help :sad: - it was MIAMI WHITE that I fell upon as well. If there aren't any comments maybe that should speak volumes about how unknown brands are maybe? Good luck with it - I'm still torn as to what to spend my money on. lol xx

have you searched the threads, put teeth whitening in the search- im sure you will find lots of threads, and posts. i believe its like therapists doing botox and fillers- theres lots of debate on whether we should be able to do it or not- i think although you do courses in these subjects and get insurance, if ever a claim were to come up, you are not a qualified dentists, and there could be problems. Take a peek at old threads.

Hey,

I wanted to provide teeth whitening to my clients as I have had loads of requests, I read lots of things that scared me too and contacted a couple of companies but they all seemed to busy to talk or answer my questions. Then through facebook I seen LoveLite White, called them and OMG! just completed my training with them in Harley Street in london (love that place). It was amazing, my friend came too and we are soo excited to get started. The company work with celebrities and doctors and we have seen the pictures. They also work with the breakthrough cancer charity which is close to my heart as my aunt is a breast cancer survivor. The girls are incredibly professional but made us feel like long lost friends. I have 7 clients booked in next week and so far 4 the week after, they provided us with marketing material so that I could give to my clients also.
Defo recommend!! :Dloveliteuk.co.uk

Latest posts

Back