Teeth whitenning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky_1992

Reaction score
Ive seen loads of possitive and non possitive threads about teeth whitenning, i had a beautician come to my mums house couple of weeks ago and whitened her teeth.

im just wondering if it is worth doing as i know there is some down sides to doing it.

if you recomend it could you please let me know where you did your trainning or a place you recomend, many thanks :D xxx

Hi Becky!

I was obsessed with the teeth whitening for a long time but it is a no go! The lazer isnt 100% and it can damage teeth! U can buy little teeth whitening kits on ebay and sell them off as retail.

At the end of the day I think teeth whitening should be left to the dentists! U dont want start doing something that could ruin your confidence or cause trouble. :lol:

Okay thanks for the replyy :D i was 50 / 50 to be honest as i thought more people would just want to go to dentist yet she said to my mum that shes been hetic with teeth whitenning and its her main thing :s xxx

Is it still the same? I know a few years ago it was like this and hard to get insurance but I wondered if it has improved?

Does anyone on here offer teeth whitening in there salon?

Latest posts

Back