Temporary Body Glitter Tattoo's??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iam34ouch

Reaction score
Was surfing the net and stumbles on this site selling these temporary body glitter tattoo's, they look really different and they say they last anywhere from 5-7 days. Has anyone tried them? I think they would be a hit for the summer but don't want to buy into it if they don't actually work. Thanks for any feed back. The site by the way is www.glitterbodyart.co.uk if anyone wants to check it out!

These were recommended to me by catsaremad on this site. I used them on my daughter when she was in a competition in the States and they were brilliant.

We loved them so much we just wear them for fun now lol.

Did they actually last the 5-7 days, even with day to day showering and so on?

Yes they did. I have a feeling they actually lasted a bit longer actually. A bit of the 'sparkle' went after a few days; but they are very good and well worth the money. Great fun!

Thank you very much, they sound great! I think I'll give them a try, thinking they would go over well for summer and winter vacations south:)

Hi, I sell glitter tattoo at partys and kids events all the time, I put then on myself to show the effect and I've had them stay on weeks. Di:)

Wow, I can't wait to try them! How much do you usually charge for this service?

Latest posts

Back