Text from an ex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanfastic2

Reaction score
Hi I split up with my ex a month ago now it ended pretty badly and he got really nasty.

Then I got a text today saying all the best for the future and if i ever needed him to contact him and hope that we can be civil!

Im just so confused do I text back or leave it?

No way, don't txt back that's exactly what's he wants, you said it ended really nasty so just ignore his msg x

Sounds like he's just trying to mess with your head ignore him x

He wants you to think about him again so you text and back who knows maybe meet back up so he can get what he wants? I'd ignore I know it's really hard to ignore someone you once had feelings for you but best thing to do is ignore and carry on your life without him in it ... If it ended nicely that would be a different story xx

I'd text back saying thanks i already feel like a weight has been lifted anyway so doubt i need luck for the future now i can focus properly. .. But then again, i am a complete bitch & i have been single 6 years :lol:

Please, please, please ignore!!!!! He still wants a hold over you. Don't give him the satisfaction. Let the scoundrel stew. Don't even text a "thanks", nothing, nada, zilch. But I love Lisa's response as I am a complete b**** too.

Haha nailsbylisa, i love it. He is obviously thinking about you, i wouldnt message back, it will bug the life out of him, i remember commenting on your old post when he was being a d**k xx

Haha thanks ladies! Obviously it was said in jest as i also advise not to reply. I just don't take my own advice & i like to have the last word :lol: i should really change my stubborn ways!

I would take everyone's advice and ignore! Saying that you're confused would worry me though! Don't let a sweet text fool you!

Ignore like others said!Be strong.He wants you to text back, don't give him that pleasure.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I would ignore it. You deserve to move on and find happiness.

I'd also block his number so if he gets the urge to text he won't be able to mess with your head anymore xx

Another vote for ignore :) stay strong x

Yeah ignore him!!! When me and my ex split it was really nasty and police were involved I never replied to any of his texts or phone calls and it took him months to get the message that I wanted nothing to do with him!
Now though if he sees someone who knows me he will stop them and try and find out what he can about me because 3 years on I still won't reply to a text or phone call, you just need to be strong x

Text him, tell him you're heartbroken, you really need him, arrange to meet him.

But you don't turn up, change your phone number and your address...:evil:. just kidding , if only you could :cool:

Ignore!!! Make him burnnnnn

Latest posts

Back