Thank God for fingernail fixer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
I am so uninspired for nail art but after watching a few of her YouTube vids had me feeling all creative. Sort of winged the swirls design, but the cutest sneaker is all thanks to the Fingernail fixer :) What do you all think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349793938.722358.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349793938.722358.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 239
they look great!!!! well done! xx

robin moses nail art on youtube is amazing with her nail art, you should deffo check her out for inspiration too if you need it :) seriously talented lady :hug:

robin moses nail art on youtube is amazing with her nail art, you should deffo check her out for inspiration too if you need it :) seriously talented lady :hug:
Thanks ill have a look in the morning. I have had a cancellation so spare time to play :)

I love those little sneekers !! :) I would never wear them if you paid me but I think the idea is so cute. You did a good job.

Holly is great because Holly is real and she would be the first to tell you that she does not think she is a great artist but she shows you real things to do that are easy in the salon . and that my friends is where it is at!!

great job! Holly does give great tips and I find lots of inspiration from her (specially with Shellac)

here is a link to a very talented women who I get nail art ideas all the time :)
LOVE4NAILS's channel - YouTube

I love those little sneekers !! :) I would never wear them if you paid me but I think the idea is so cute. You did a good job.

Holly is great because Holly is real and she would be the first to tell you that she does not think she is a great artist but she shows you real things to do that are easy in the salon . and that my friends is where it is at!!

Thanks Geeg that means a lot :) I am the same, personally I wouldn't wear them but clients are commenting on my pic saying they want it so it appeals to some lol. :)

Latest posts

Back