Thank you to all of you on Hair Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
ive finished my level 2 today all been signed off hopefully i will be doing my level 3, but i just want to say thankyou to all off you who have helped me along the way, i have learnt so much about colour not from college but on here, just been discussing with a fellow student and how she does not understand colour i told her to get on here because i have learnt so much from you lot.

so thank you

:) sorry im feeling rather soppy tonight hahaha and im sure you lot will be helping me further as like every one says hairdressing is life long learning xx

especially to bbh and blue rinse :p

Your very welcome chick, understanding is the start of your career! X

Congrats on your level 2 :)
Hope things work out for your level 3, I saw your post last week.
I feel the same, I've came back to hairdressing after what seems like forever away and I feel I learn more from the geeks than anyone I've trained with , so reassuring to know people with so much experience are just at your fingertips

Your very welcome chick, understanding is the start of your career! X

Aww thakyou its great i feel i have had my journey documented on here im so sentimental ha but yea you and bbh stick out in my mind with amount of advice you have given me and putting up with my topics lol :)
Its great i feel amazing at the moment so proud xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yay, many congrats to you! :-D I agree this forum is amazing, so glad I found it. It's a wealth of info, love that everyone helps each other out! x

Yay, many congrats to you! :-D I agree this forum is amazing, so glad I found it. It's a wealth of info, love that everyone helps each other out! x

I know it feels so strange but thankyou :) and it really is im so glad i found it its helped me out so much and if ever need advice i know where to come its great x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back