THANK YOU TO angelxdevil AND FIFICHARLIE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya guys ,
I just wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Angelxdevil and to Fificharlie for all their help in getting me a fish (Dave) i had a crap week and its good to know i can come on this site and talk to soooo many nice friendly people THANK YOU ALL XXXX:hug:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya guys ,
I just wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Angelxdevil and to Fificharlie for all their help in getting me a fish (Dave) i had a crap week and its good to know i can come on this site and talk to soooo many nice friendly people THANK YOU ALL XXXX:hug:

but wheres the fish?

Danger Mouse said:
but wheres the fish?

Dave is currently in transport from the aquarium, and will be with his new owner soon!!! :lol:

We're all here to help x It's great to see Dave is now in his rightful place x

Danger Mouse said:
but wheres the fish?
hes here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

aaawwwww bless!!!! thats lovely xx

oooooooooh a real fish:eek: I'm such a doughnut I thought you wanted to purchase a fish pic to go in your signature lol

If you need any more let me know :)

Danger Mouse said:
oooooooooh a real fish:eek: I'm such a doughnut I thought you wanted to purchase a fish pic to go in your signature lol

LOL thanks hun ive got him now Geeks i present dave the fish xxxxx

Danger Mouse said:

Please dont tell me you thought it was a real fish danger mouse!!!!:eek: :eek::eek::eek:

My Darling Mother Has Just Stated That In My Pic I Look Like 'lesley' Bloody 'ash'

And As We Are Talking About Fish Has Said I Have A Trout Pout!!!!!!!!!

Not A Happy Bunny!

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya guys ,

I too would like to thank Kaney Jules for my fish who cheered me up no end. This geek place is a good place to be when you are feeling down. Thanks Jules:hug:

tentips said:
I too would like to thank Kaney Jules for my fish who cheered me up no end. This geek place is a good place to be when you are feeling down. Thanks Jules:hug:
i agree hunni xxxx:hug:

tentips said:

aww thats lovely of you,you deserve it hunni !! my pleasure !!!

jules x

i want a prezzy now lol x

An army of fish lovers thats what you all are! :lol:

i am confused where are the fish.......have i missed something. doh!!

thou shall have a fishie on a little dishy....... lol x

jules x

kaney jules said:
thou shall have a fishie on a little dishy....... lol x

jules x

I have one but I wont put him on my dishy cos he is called Rolph and I shall treasure him

Like Rolph's name x

Now we're all gonna have to save up for Claire to get her fishie lol

If you had one Claire what would you call it him?

Latest posts

Back