Thankyou!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
:wink2: my husband has just come in to me and said he cant believe that i have just been reading threads for the past 2 hours and not moved off the sofa!! but wot he doest understand is that i have picked up so much info of you all!!! SO JUST TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME WITH ALL MY NAIL PROBLEMS. and would love someone to give me more info on creative courses and if they can tell me if they do them around stoke on trent.

joanne2005 said:
:wink2: my husband has just come in to me and said he cant believe that i have just been reading threads for the past 2 hours and not moved off the sofa!! but wot he doest understand is that i have picked up so much info of you all!!! SO JUST TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME WITH ALL MY NAIL PROBLEMS. and would love someone to give me more info on creative courses and if they can tell me if they do them around stoke on trent.
Phone 0113 275 0433 this the Creative Academy and they can send you a folio which lists all the courses and what you get at each one and you can ask them where your nearest Academy is.

Latest posts

Back