The after Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted I missed it, but I have just had my baby boy. I ordered the new lamp for the salon today though. I'm jealous I won't get to play with it first though lol.

Congratulations on your uber geek award squidger xxOrdered the new lamp new shellac colours new vinylux colours and 3 new glitters also got stamping plates to try

I have never attended a more well run and inspirational event! So many talented people all in one room. Amazing! I was in awe wandering around the nail tables watching everyone work. Thank you for letting us interrupt some of your nail time on the Monday. Myself and Ellen were so thrilled to be a part of it. Thank you to everyone for making us all feel so welcome. :)
Can I say, your talk was fab, and the way you sold it certainly got me thinking!!! I trained in nails & beauty 18 years ago but as you said on stage about jack of all trades, I settled into my one love which is nails (really couldn't get on with waxing!!) however I do have a small beauty room within my nail salon which my friend who I trained with all those years ago works in & is really busy especially with waxing, so I made notes during your talk and relayed as much as I could remember to her! So after many years of using the same wax she is now exited at trying waxperts, so just got to send a copy of certificate through to sweet squared and can place our order! I would like to be able to advertise the brand of wax we use and love the idea of our clients knowing and asking for waxperts, as you said they know their nail & facial brands so why not their wax!!! Xxxx

So were there any other new innovations revealed apart from the led and express shellac? What did I miss?

So were there any other new innovations revealed apart from the led and express shellac? What did I miss?
Looks like everyone's sworn to secrecy!! :D

Can I say, your talk was fab, and the way you sold it certainly got me thinking!!! I trained in nails & beauty 18 years ago but as you said on stage about jack of all trades, I settled into my one love which is nails (really couldn't get on with waxing!!) however I do have a small beauty room within my nail salon which my friend who I trained with all those years ago works in & is really busy especially with waxing, so I made notes during your talk and relayed as much as I could remember to her! So after many years of using the same wax she is now exited at trying waxperts, so just got to send a copy of certificate through to sweet squared and can place our order! I would like to be able to advertise the brand of wax we use and love the idea of our clients knowing and asking for waxperts, as you said they know their nail & facial brands so why not their wax!!! Xxxx

Thank you! That's so lovely to hear. x

Latest posts

Back