The best Gelish red?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hello!

What's your favourite Gelish red?

Thanks in advance,
Kimi

I love Red Roses & Queen of Hearts equally :) xx

Hot rod & Good gossip :green: x

Queen of Hearts has been very popular with my clients, it has an almost metallic shimmer. Also Standout is a lovely red, and as it is semi sheer is a great colour to layer over others.

Thank you all!

Ooh sorry I missed this. I love good gossip and that beauty layers lovely with others.
Try it with black shadow for a gothic red glitter and starburst for a pinky maroon glitter xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Lady in Red, a limited edition for Chinese New Year 2013, but still available. It's a deeper red than a pillar box red, but still a bright clear red creme.

Queen of Hearts. ❤️

What is red-y to wear like? It's on sale on harmony site, worth it or not?

Anyone know about red-y to wear?

I may as well get it. I'm taking over a salon next week and the girls commented the red they have is very sheer and doesn't work well for coverage. Thanks x

Hello :)
I had a look at that one as just treated myself to some of the sale colours. This is the swatch from chickettes (it's the American name for the colour) and it looks very similar to hot rod and red roses so might be worth a buy? xx
View attachment 71919

I don't do gelish but that is a lovely red!!!! :)

I've just ordered the red-y to wear from the sale, I looked at swatches and it looks lovely. I'll have a play when I get it and post a photo on here x

Latest posts

Back