The best shampoo for removing C22 bond remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle Eacock

Bubbles89
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am now using the C22 remover which gives a much cleaner and quicker removal. Yey! The only problem is the stylist who did the wash and blow dry for my client really struggled to get all of the oil out with a basic clarifying shampoo. Im not sure what brand it was...possibly bed head. There was still an oily residue left on the hair. What brand / type of shampoo do you all use and find most effective for removing the C22 residue from the natural hair?

Thank you for your help in advance xxxx

I'm not a hairdresser I'm a beauty therapist but I use c22 to remove my own tape extensions and I always put the shampoo on first to emulsify and then add water and it removes no problem but I'm sure a hairdressing professional will be along soon to advise x

I'm not a hairdresser I'm a beauty therapist but I use c22 to remove my own tape extensions and I always put the shampoo on first to emulsify and then add water and it removes no problem but I'm sure a hairdressing professional will be along soon to advise x

Thank you :) Do you mean you put shampoo onto your hair before getting it wet at all? xx

Yes it then emulsifies the oil so rub the shampoo in first then add the water then shampoo as usual that's how I do it and works a treat x

Yes it then emulsifies the oil so rub the shampoo in first then add the water then shampoo as usual that's how I do it and works a treat x

Thank you so much that makes perfect sense and I will be trying that next time for sure :) xx

Latest posts

Back