The best tweezers for eyebrow service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red

best tweezers I've ever had

With the coloured ones, can you clean them normally in mundo and also autoclave if necessary, or will the colour come off?

thanks

xx​

They'll be fine in both :) the Tweezerman writing might come off though x

I've done a search but haven't come up with anything....

Can someone recommend the best branded tweezers for eyebrow shaping? I have gone through many many pairs and they either bend or blunt really easily, I generally take pretty good care of them!

Also ould you recommend slanted or straight?

I dont mind spending if theyre going to last?

Please help!

Hi I was wondering where can I get a good discount on tweezermans slanted or pointed ? I would really appreciate it guys x

Tweezerman ; the best selection of quality tweezers and brow scissors.

Tweezerman - Tweeze

Absolutely love those new satin etched zebra ones. Might have to treat myself :D x

Another vote for tweezermans. I use the slanted & the straight.

Pointed for me, like the electrolysis ones. And the best I've found are the cheap ones from Alan Howard. I've tried all the branded expensive ones and they just don't do the same job.

Also, when they blunt or bend, if you put an acrylic nail file in between the opening, the press the tweezers shut. Slide the tweezers up and down the file a few tines it will sharpen and ensure that they are aligned correctly. Clean and they're like brand new tweezers. I have an emotional attachment to my tweezers and no one is allowed to touch them!x

Latest posts

Back