The best way to treat very short bitten nails - Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulBW

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Just joined (after a lot of reading) and straight in with a question:

I have a lady with very short (shorter than nail beds) and bitten nails. She is desperate to grow them and have beautiful nails.

What would you suggest I do?

I am trained in basic Gelish and manicure, only very recently.

Thank you lovelies ;)

Interested in this also so following xx

Track down YouTube videos by Fingernail Fixer, The Real Mrs Grey, Devine by Design, the list is pretty long! You're sure to find what you're after there. And of course, you could run a search on here as well. You could also track down posts by Biljana (sorry if I've got that wrong) she does amazing reconstruction jobs! Hope that's enough to get you started :)

Hiya, if you type 'Nail Biters' in the search bar you will get loads of info.

I'm Shellac trained, and my daughter was my first nail biter client. I would do her nails every 7-10 days with Base, Clear x2 and Top coat, lots of Solar oil in between. It didn't take too long before she had small white tips approx 4/5 weeks. Her nails are really lovely now having kept them long for nearly three years.

Finger Nail fixer has a you tube video on how to do Shellac on short bitten nails, but I'm sure it would apply to Gelish.

I've attached the link, or at least I think I have ?? Hope it works HTH x

Tips for polishing short or bitten nails - YouTube

Thank you, I will look through :)

Latest posts

Back