The Buff N' Go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybemine15

Reaction score
Sorry if this is here already but i did a search and cannot find it .I am a mobile therapist looking for a beauty pull trolley with a table attached that i can carry all my products in..And do my clients nails with a fold out table .If this makes any sense.:o I did a search and found the buff n go!
Buff N' Go The Ultimate Portable Workstation

Does anyone have this buff n go and what are they views on it. Has anyone brought one in the UK and how much was it?

Buff N Go - Commercial Ad - YouTube

I don't think it's available in the UK yet and I heard its very expensive to have it shipped over. Hopefully I am wrong as I want one but don't want to pay a fortune in shipping charges. I saw all the info for this on an old thread, just not sure where. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Had a look good idea but I think it's expensive for what you get haven't saw them In the uk anywhere x

A very effective idea, but a tad pricey what it is.

Maybe if you were fully booked all day everyday it would be viable, but not for part time work.

If anyone find one on ebay or amazon could you please drop me the link either pm or post it in thread thank you

They occasionally pop up on eBay - that's where I got mine. It cost me around £100 which is the only reason I bought it - no way would I pay full price for it - you'd be disappointed.

It is not light either!! I like it for what it is though Xx

Latest posts

Back